Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sunday Morning

Our life has been "vomitrocious" of late. First Asher (only 24 hours). Then Elliot. He threw up on Thursday night and Friday morning. Saturday was fine. But Elliot woke up Saturday night vomiting. We stripped the bed and covered him up with towels. Washed his bed spread for the second time in 2 days. This morning he denied he threw up.

I have nausea as well. I haven't eaten anything outside of rice since Friday afternoon. Our bathroom smells like a dog.

I'm drinking bubbly water (Elliot says, "I'm not a fan of the bubbly") and eating pretzels. I'm craving popsicles.

I told him he wouldn't be able to go to Carmen's birthday party today and he sobbed. To take the edge off the sting, I mentioned that we could bake her a cake and get together with her next weekend.

No comments: