Tuesday, March 28, 2006

All About Asher

Most Frequently Used Words - insight into asher's world
granos
open this please
hungry now
I hungry
truck
stop it
move away
grandma judy
Vitamin
read book
apple
firetruck
It tastes good.
I thirsty.
juice
water
It's good.
I happy
I hungry now.
Elliot
poop
poopoo
penis
bubble, bubble splash
car
blankie
binky

Quotes
Waking up at 6:30 in the morning asher popped up in bed singing "Batmaaan."

Asher pointed to a photo of charlene titlon in dallas with jessica simpson's face pasted over, he said, "Judy, Grandma Judy." I asked Elliot who he was talking about and elliot pointed to jessica simpson.

On the phone to lisa gold: "Hallo. I'm Elliot"

Asher's favorite foods
peas
turkey hot dogs
granola
apples

asher walks like a bubble man
a wide, gummy smile

No comments: